Are you an Adult who needs to learn English and work in the UK? Our new ESOL course will help you improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English. By taking this course, you will be able to fully interact with people in your everyday life, such as going to a supermarket. The communication barrier can make life difficult therefore this course will help your life easier by alleviating miscommunication and creating more opportunities for you.
Why should I take this course?
This course will be designed to provide you with all-round fundamental skills of English across five levels, along with verbal skills and useful phrases that will help you communicate effectively in English when in a professional environment.
The English language is one of the most commonly spoken languages and is often considered the most influential language in the world. This versatile language is also used across multiple mediums to educate, entertain, and inform people globally.
So, whether you want to learn English to further your studies, your career, or your personal horizons, there are many benefits you can gain from taking this course.
· English is very popular worldwide.
· English will help you understand other languages.
· Imagine the number of people you can interact with and the new things you can discover about their culture.
· Jobs are always available for English speakers. If you can speak English, you will be presented with a world of opportunities will for travel, study and work.
· Many of the world’s top films; books and music are published and produced in English. Therefore by learning English you will have access to a greater wealth of entertainment and will be able to have a greater cultural understanding.
Having this language skillset will bear a great advantage when you travel, making your life more comfortable and enjoyable.
|Start date: September 2021 Contact us on 0161 666 8215 or email AdultEd@asfc.ac.uk to enrol. Duration: 36 Weeks|