- You will work on improving your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- You will work towards a nationally recognised Functional Skills qualification.
- You can work at your own pace on your Individual Learning Plan
Who is the course for?
Anyone who wants to improve their English Language skills such as reading, writing, spelling, grammar, punctuation and communication. The courses are suitable for different ability levels and anyone who wants to get the most out of life, learning and work.
The course may also be suitable if:
- You want to improve your prospects of promotion or finding a new job
- You want to gain a qualification
- You want to feel more confident about your English skills
- You want to help your children or grandchildren
- You want to study locally in Greater Manchester
Why study Functional English?
This course will give you a relevant and up-to-date qualification which will boost your employability and/or your confidence.
Up to 36 weeks
- There are no entry requirements, but you will be given an initial assessment prior to the course commencing to assess your current level and suitability for the course.
Free for UK/EU/EEA residents for at least the last 3 years. For anyone else, please contact the Admissions Team by calling 0161 666 8215 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Functional English Entry Levels - Wednesday evenings from 6.00pm until 8.30pm. Functional English Level 1 & 2 - Thursday evenings from 6.00pm until 8.30pm. The course starts in September 2021. Please contact the Admissions Team by calling 0161 666 8215 or emailing AdultEd@asfc.ac.uk for assistance.|