- You will be part of a small, supportive group
- Work on your own individual targets
- Try out new strategies and aims
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
Who is the course for?
Anyone who wants to improve their maths skills . The course may also be suitable if:
- You want to see how maths is taught today, perhaps to help your children or grandchildren
- You want to feel more confident about your maths skills
- You want to achieve a qualification
- You want to improve your prospects of promotion or finding a new job
Why study Functional Maths?
This course will give you a relevant and up-to-date qualification which will boost your employability and/or your confidence.
Up to 36 weeks
There are no entry requirements, but you will be given an initial assessment prior to the course commencing to assess your current level and suitability for the course.
Free for UK/EU/EEA residents for at least the last 3 years. For anyone else, please contact the Admissions Team by calling 0161 666 8215 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.