With work placements and dedicated teaching you’ll gain the skills to become early years educators working with newborns to young children. You’ll explore health and well-being, professional practice, development and learning both in the classroom and on weekly work-placements. Completing your work placement is an essential part of your assessment.
The Early Years Education level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education is the perfect course for anyone wishing to work with children in almost any role, whether that be through progression to University or gaining employment. With 100% of our learners achieving high grades there are numerous options available to you upon completing your course.
This full time course develops your subject knowledge through completion of your coursework whilst developing your practical skills in placement working with children aged 0-8 in a range of Early years settings.
The course will develop your knowledge and skills required to work in early years education. By the end of the course you will demonstrate your competence as an Early Years Educator.
- Outstanding progression to Higher Education and employment
- Teachers are recognised experts in their field
- Students gain 750 hours on work placements in a range of childcare settings on Early Years Education
- Strong relationships with health, childcare and education providers in the area who support work placement and future employment opportunities
- Visiting speakers from employers and university providers
- Dedicated study areas with specialist learning facilities and equipment
- Strong links with the industry and the community ensures students learn the latest and most highly demanded skills
- An inclusive environment to suit all needs
This course provides you with the opportunity to progress on to Higher Education, employment or further training. Our students have progressed to:
Education Studies at Ashton Sixth Form College & Staffordshire University
Primary Education with QTS at Manchester Metropolitan University
Early Childhood Studies at Edge Hill University
Primary Education with QTS at Liverpool Hope University
Early Years and Childhood Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University
Employed as Lv3 Practitioner at Bright Stars private day Nursery
Employed as SEN Teaching Assistant at Grange Special School