Adult Education April Enrolment
Our Higher and Adult education courses will advance your career or help you to attain personal goals and as we're Ofsted graded 'Outstanding', we can guarantee that at Ashton Sixth Form College, you'll be in great hands.
We offer a broad range of courses, from Teaching Assistants to GCSE level to meet your needs. Whatever your age or experience, it's never too late to learn!
You can browse our courses at: https://www.asfc.ac.uk/he-and-adult
On Tuesday 20th April, enrolment will be open to all prospective students for the courses listed below:
Adult education courses:
- Functional Maths
- Functional English
- ESOL (English for speakers of other Languages)
- Setting up a childminding business
- Early Years Practitioners (Level 2 - 4)
- Teaching Assistants (Level 2 - 3)
- BTEC Award in Education and Training short course
- Return to study short course
You can also enquire about our GCSE courses in Maths, English and Biology (GCSE courses start in September).
- Access to Health (Diploma),
- Foundation Degree in Education and Early Childhood Studies,
- PGCE Post 16
- Cert Ed Post 16
- PGCE Primary education
- BA Hons in Education (top-up course)
- Foundation Year Art and Design
You must be able to provide proof of ID and evidence that you meet ALL academic entry requirements for your chosen course at enrolment. Failure to do so will delay your enrolment. Please use the following checklist to help you prepare:
PERSONAL ID: Your Current passport, an official EU Identity Card OR UK birth certificate/residency card. Driving licenses are NOT accepted as a form of identification. We cannot enrol you without one of these documents.
To register, please click here.
ENROLMENT BY TELEPHONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY (until further notice).