Business explores the way our world operates. You’ll develop independent learning, research and analytical skills and learn how to apply these to real life scenarios.
With outstanding links with employers such as Ernst and Young, Grant Thornton and Rolls Royce, our highly successful business department will ensure you're fully prepared to secure a career and join our thriving business alumni community.
- Work placement opportunities
- Highly skilled teaching staff with industry experience
- Innovative teaching and techniques
- Course content tailored to leading requirements of top academics
- Visiting Alumni from industry
- Outstanding progression to Higher Education, apprenticeships and employment
- Mock Assessment Centre preparation
- Careers talks in Accounting (Ernst and Young) and Investment Challenge (Economics)
- Young Enterprise Programme developing entrepreneurial skills
- Trips to universities