100% of students achieved high grades
A clear knowledge and understanding of IT is crucial in our changing society. The digital world has transformed in recent years and it continues to do so with no signs of slowing down. We now access information in digital formats and for most, apps have become part of our everyday lives. This full time IT course provides a well rounded look at the different topics of the IT world, including Networking and Support, Systems and Information Management, as well as Creative Platforms and Design.
In today’s technology filled world, this course will provide you with a solid knowledge of Information and Communication Technology. This course will allow you to progress on to a diverse range of career pathways within the digital sector. You will gain an understanding of how IT systems work and are managed, an overview of cyber security and digital incident management, along with how mobile apps and digital storage such as the cloud.
Information Technology Systems, Creating Systems to Manage Information, Using Social Media in Business and Programming, IT Project Management, Cyber Securing and Incident Management, IT Service Delivery.
Website Development, Mobile Apps Development, IT Technical Support and Management, Customising and Integrating Applications, Cloud Storage and Collaboration Tools.
Course specific entry requirements
- Work placement opportunities
- Highly skilled teaching staff bringing creative industry experience
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Dedicated ICT Workshop
- Enrichment, trips and visits including Social Chain, Barclays, Google Digital Garage Manchester, Google Academy UK and attended the ‘Target Careers Fair (invitation only event)
- The Georges: Awards ceremony showcases work and skills to professionals