This full-time course will push you to develop in the IT sector, focussing on the digital world. Throughout your course you’ll gain real world experience on Work Placements too.
In today’s tech filled world, this course will provide you with a solid knowledge of Information and Communication Technology. From Computer Systems to Managing Networks, Troubleshooting and Repair to Website Production.
Communication and Employability Skills for IT
Information Systems, Managing Networks, Computer Networks, Communication Technologies, IT Technical Support, IT Systems Troubleshooting and Repair, Client side customisation of Web Pages, Human Computer Interaction, Maintaining Computer Systems, Website Production, Computer Game Design, Installing & upgrading software.
for 2018/19 entry
- Work placement opportunities
- Highly skilled teaching staff bringing creative industry experience
- Access to state of the art equipment
- Dedicated ICT Workshop
- Enrichment, trips and visits including Ashton TV, Harry Potter studios
- The Georges: Awards ceremony showcases work and skills to professionals