How do we relate to each other? Why do we make certain choices and decisions? How do policies affect the way we live? What makes us think a certain way?
The Social Sciences help us make sense of the world we live in and give us an understanding to improve and make a difference.
- External examiners as part of the team who pass on their expertise
- Modern, specialist classrooms resourced with specialised displays
- Psychology scholarships offering outstanding students a University Experience Day
- Visiting speakers from universities, alumni and professionals
- Feminist society, Psychology society, Criminal Psychology short course
- Trips including Chester Zoo (animal behaviour), residential to Goldsmiths University, Harrow Public School, Manchester Faith Walk and Sociology cinema
- Support and extension classes