Coronavirus response update - 23.06.20
Coronavirus response update 23rd June 2020
I hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.
A few updates for today:
The college reopens to a small number of invited students from tomorrow. Students should arrive for a 10.30 start and must use the entrances from Montague Road or Arundel Street. Please encourage your sons and daughters to watch the short video we have created about returning to college and read the list of ‘Dos and Don’ts’ before coming to college. Please remember that students should not attend college unless they have been invited. We must have an accurate of those on site should we need to cooperate with NHS Track and Trace. The return to college documents can be found at https://www.asfc.ac.uk/student-life/college-reopening.
It is more important than ever to adhere to the rules of social distancing, and hand and respiratory hygiene as we begin to reopen the college. The advice on this can be found at:
- What are the symptoms?: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
- Social Distancing rules: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
- What you can and cannot do: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- The use of public transport: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- Track and trace: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works
- Stay safe outside your home: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home#keep-your-hands-and-face-as-clean-as-possible
- Stay at home guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
The college is a safe place to return to; we have worked hard to ensure that any risk is minimised. The health and safety of all members of our college community is paramount. We look forward to meet some of our students over the coming days.
That’s all for today.
Take care, look after yourself, your families and each other; be patient and stay positive.