Guest speakers visit Education and Health department
Our Education and Health department welcomed a range of guest speakers for a career day this week.
Students were able to meet various professionals from the education and health sector who were all Ashton Sixth Form College alumni!
The guest speakers were:
- Nicola Pennington - Secondary Admissions Director for Adult Nursing at the University of Salford
- Annie Cookson - Student Adult nurse
- Caitlin Dervin - Student Children and Young People's nurse
- Molly Needham - NWAS emergency calls handler
- The University of Huddersfield
Our own careers advisors, Deborah and Lindsey also spoke to students about future career options.
All students were left feeling very inspired and excited about their future careers!