This course will push your Mathematical ability and give you the confidence to work in areas of Core, Mechanics and Statistics.
If you enjoy Maths and feel confident with the work you have met so far at GCSE, then you should consider A-level Mathematics. It is a demanding and challenging subject but it can be an extremely rewarding one if you are prepared to put in time and effort.
Builds upon the techniques in Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry developed at GCSE as well as introducing new topics such as calculus, sequences and series, discriminants and logarithms.
Includes topics such as vectors, kinematics, forces, newton laws and moments.
Includes topics such as sampling, data presentation and interpretation, probability, statistical distributions and hypothesis testing.
for 2018/19 entry
- 1640 individual applications received for our Science and Maths courses
- Dedicated, well-resourced Maths classrooms
- Mentor me Maths support sessions
- Senior Maths and UK Maths challenges
- University visits
- Industry trips
- Visiting speakers from well-established Alumni